Thursday, April 2, 2015

Let's Get Technical



One of the things I've learned about cooking over the years is that some items require a certain technique to achieve perfection, and that practice makes perfect. Part of dump cooking is just being able to throw things together and then seeing if you like it. But I also like to take some of the tried and trues and perfect them. This month I want to focus on a few basic techniques that will transform the ordinary into extraordinary. These are simple things that change the outcome of some basic foods I love.

Also this month is the Launch of an amazing Online Magazine called Foundation Magazine. Go check it out for a little uplifting in your daily life. I'll be contributing to the magazine occasionally. It is a very inspired project by one of my close friends, the lovely Miss Gentri Lee. You can check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful online magazine! I look forward to watching your success as it unfurls across my computer screen in such a beautiful format!

    ReplyDelete